I have been wasting quite a lot of time. I want to end this thing beginning with a small target. I have planned quite a bunch of things for these 10 days.
- I am not gonna consume sugar for the coming 10 days. White sugar to be specific. I have chances of being diabetic(genetically). I’m not sure though but I have to be fit to be a pilot so I need to get a hold on these things.
- I have been trying to learn Spanish but couldn’t go beyond the numbers and the alphabets so I’ll complete the next seven chapters (they are short so hopefully I can complete them)
- I have ruined my sleeping schedule which I need to fix. Since the weather is quite amazing these days I guess I can wake up early and go for a jog.
- I am gonna research about airplanes and post it as much as possible.
- I’ll try to use no plastic. Pollution in my city is increasing drastically so I might be a small unit but atleast I can contribute fixing this issue.
- AND ABOVE ALL I won’t use insta or facebook for the next 10 days.
The good part is no one knows me here nor do I have a lot of people visiting so I can post it without being embarrassed :p It won’t be easy but I will do this!
What Fly By Wire Technology is-
- Fly By Wire is a semi-automatic and typically computer-regulated system for controlling the flight of an aircraft. Fly by wire (FBW) replaces conventional mechanical flight controls with an electronic interface. The pilot’s movements of the flight controls are converted to electrical signals, which are interpreted by the flight control computers.
Why Fly By Wire-
- Fly-by-wire control systems allow aircraft computers to perform tasks without pilot input. Automatic stability systems operate in this way. The airplanes these days are made highly efficient which need number of signals per minute or per second which is not possible for a human. This is why fly by wire technology is used.
Benefits of Fly By Wire-
- A FBW aircraft can be lighter than a similar design with conventional controls. This is partly due to the lower overall weight of the system components, and partly because the natural stability of the aircraft can be relaxed
- For airliners, flight-control redundancy improves their safety, but fly-by-wire control systems, which are physically lighter and have lower maintenance demands than conventional controls also improve economy, both in terms of cost of ownership and for in-flight economy.
- While traditional mechanical or hydraulic control systems usually fail gradually, the loss of all flight control computers immediately renders the aircraft uncontrollable. For this reason, most fly-by-wire systems incorporate either redundant computers (triplex, quadruplex etc.), some kind of mechanical or hydraulic backup or a combination of both.
- Embraer’s Legacy 500 is the first midsize business jet to feature full fly-by-wire flight controls. optimized for smooth and easy control, the design integrates sidesticks and autothrottle with advanced avionics.|
- Dassault designed the first fly-by-wire system for a business jet, building on its fighter jet heritage to bring digital flight control concepts to the Falcon 7X. Key to the transition was providing flight guidance based on path rather than pitch attitude.|
- The Airbus A320 family was the first commercial airliner to feature a full glass cockpit and digital fly-by-wire flight control system.
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplane, rotocraft, rockets, satellites, and missiles worldwide. It was established in the year 1916 I,e, 102 years from now. “Boeing” is the family name of this person: William Edward Boeing. . It was one of the largest aircraft operational during World War II.. Take the Boeing B-29 Superfortress from instance. It was used to transport atomic bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki which was one of its final roles. When World War II ended, boeing converted a lot of their bombers into passenger planes New Zealand was Boeing’s first customer which bought the boeing model 1. It’s some of the first flight attendants were actually nurses.
Boeing’s naming system for commercial airliners has taken the form of 7X7 (X representing a number). The Boeing Everett Factory, is the largest building in the world by volume. The company’s revenue is $86.6 billion with 86% Marketing Grade. The cpmpany had 24,897 orders out of which 19,023 are delivered till date.
How many of us got charmed by looking at an aeroplane fly in the sky. Well in my case it just gripped all my attention, always! So, here I am, trying hard to be one of those who flyers. The journey is not so easy but easy is no cool anymore, right? This blog is like elucidation for me, for all those aspiring pilots out there and anyone who has ever been fascinated by planes. I’ll be writing some conceptions which we might not notice but might affect our health. Cause staying healthy is a major part of the job, no?